Monday, October 1, 2012

Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down thy...what hair?


Dear Hyde,

It's horrible!!!
Last Friday I made the ridiculous decision of murdering one of my (or my only) greatest assets..

I casually walked into a salon and had my hair barbarically chopped off by an unknown man             holding a pair of shears in a salon. I mean, I was expecting a little trim and some layering but instead, my long curly locks were brutally and literally cut off the picture! I was outraged!

The man had no inkling about the fact that when curly hair is wet and is cut, it shrinks back twice the visible length. The result? Devastating.


I appreciate my ex-hair now and more than ever because I actually SEE the difference

From "long beautiful locks" and "mermaid hair"
...my hair is now simply, a miserable mass of frizz that I consistently have to twirl every 3 seconds just to tame.

It's so depressing to know that I will have to wait a few more centuries for it to grow back to its original perfect length and curl, and when that finally does happen,
I won't allow anyone to cut it but me.




xo Amy

October 1, 2012
Monday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 Spilled Diamonds, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena