Thursday, September 27, 2012

Begins Again

Dear Hyde,



It's back from the dead, that feeling of being left out and considered as a second option.
That feeling that I'll never be good enough and no matter how hard I try,
and no matter how amazing it seems in the beginning somehow it's always bound to end.

Like, it's always going to end up with that one person getting tired of me because we've lost our connection, because I'm not interesting enough to actually compete with other people who are way more interesting and fun to be with.

I hate getting my hopes up only to find it crash to and burn to the ground.
God, I wish there was a person who'd never get tired of me (aside from my dad and mom)

xo Amy

September 27, 2012
Thursday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 Spilled Diamonds, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena