Friday, October 5, 2012

Missing in Action


Dear Hyde,

This whole semester I've been slacking off. I don't even remember the last time I actually studied. And today, I've finally received the fruit of all my slack. My only letter marks were B's and C's, well what can I say? I think I really deserved this grade. But on the bright side, this has inspired me a big deal. I mean, how do I apply for my dream school or my dream job in the future if I've got a high score for tardiness and a bunch of failing marks?  I've got to get my shit straight and start taking school SERIOUSLY.

In other news, my classroom social life is pretty unstable. I never have bonding time with my classmates and I'm literally not close to them like, they're 50 feet away from me and the only time I get to talk with them is during free time or whenever I get the chance to walk around in class. While they, on the other hand, get seats next to each other and get to spend so much time together during recess and lunch, and after school while I spend so much more time with my besties, not that I'm unhappy with that..it's just pretty sad, cause I feel so MIA :(

Renee and I are kinda drifting apart, she never texts me or answers my IMs, so that makes me sad. It would be nice to actually hear from her.

xo,
Amy


October 5, 2012
Friday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 Spilled Diamonds, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena