Saturday, September 29, 2012

Regrets

Dear Hyde,

A while ago I had auditions for the fair fashion show and just so you know, it was a very hard decision for me to make because i didn't have anyone to with! Luckily there was a last minute surprise! Maggie was there; and Vea and Serena.

So then I went, only to find that i stood out because i was  the only one wearing a gray top and wedges whereas everyone else were wearing white shirts and legit sky high heels.

AND OH HOT DAMN, everyone was smoking hot, well duh!
It was fashion show auditions, you needed to be extra skinny and tall.


So obviously, all the "skitalls" ( exceptionally skinny & tall) were all there, which sort of made me feel insecure and vulnerable. Plus, no one told me i had to wear a white shirt or sky high heels! The only thing they said was to wear a "presentable top" "...and heels".

And that was problem number 1: I had no heels,
thank God an angel lent me hers after she was done, but...she was a size 9 and I was a size 7.
I adapted to them somehow, sadly it didn't let me exhibit my full potential on the runway since i had to find a way for them to not fall off my feet by squishing into them. 

I was able to practice my walk a few times..but when the time came for me to walk in front of the judges my bipolar face came on and showed about 20 completely different emotions which completely blew my whole performance. I SO HATE MYSELF FOR DOING THAT.

So there! I blew it because of that stupid mistake. I can only hope and pray for a miracle.

After that, I had to attend my group project thing which was surprisingly productive since Iya was around, then after that Chris wasn't getting fetched yet for certain reasons and so we went to Mcdo, where we saw Allyssa and Karen. We ate and chatted about random things like her break up with J and who was team Matty and who was team Jake, etc. till 7 and then I went home.


Summary: Today :
-i took the risk of auditioning for a fashion show
-was pretty fun, considering I got to talk with my 7th grade classmates after a pretty long time.

End of story!  

xx Amy

P.S. I REALLY REALLY WANT TO GET IN.
P.P.S. Victoria J. was there.



September. 29, 2012
Saturday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 Spilled Diamonds, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena