Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Big Ass Sloth

   Dear Hyde, 











My school life is seriously  falling apart, I've totally abandoned my studies even if I know how important it  is. I am addicted to procrastination like it's a drug, and I can't pull away even if it's killing me. It's so fking hard Hyde, i actually think I've got legit issues. I've already applied for a tutorial but it isn't working, I mean what's two hours in a week going to help me with? Honestly, I'd be willing to pay someone if they could just sit in front of me and force me to study! Aside from that I've gotten my third letter from the YLC, I've gotten my 12th tardy and 3rd infraction. If I get 3 more counts for tardiness I'm going to get a C for conduct. I am a big ass sloth.

Amy
12.5.12

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 Spilled Diamonds, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena