Friday, October 26, 2012

This Too Shall Pass



Dear Reina, 

You are the unique! The one and only ♥


   I think everyone goes through the awkward phase, but it's going to be alright because everything has an end to it, even awkwardness. Besides, I don't find you awkward at all!

I used to be in a much worse position, instead of both of us not talking, I was the only one who didn't talk in the group, it was a nightmare! And omg yes, I had the exact same fear of reminiscing my horrible high school days when I become "an awesome 21-year old", in fact I still have the same fear. The fear that instead of high school being the best years of my life, it wold be the opposite.

I'm so sorry giving advice and writing isn't really my specialty but i want you to know that I'll always be there for you. You are the one and only original Reina. You are beautiful in so many ways so just stay the way you are. You don't even have to think about it.

Things will get better :-)

Love ya so much weirdo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 Spilled Diamonds, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena