Sunday, November 11, 2012

Late Post but Woah

DEAR HYDE & REINA,

HELP!!!

So Macy doesn't know that I know her facebook password cuz' I'm pretty sneaky and shit and I know I'm not supposed to be hacking her profile, I mean I was just going to delete one embarrassing photo but then I got tempted to read a convo and daamn, it was just so shocking, I mean I thought I was pretty good at reading people but shit shit shit. I had no idea this was coming.

So then, last Wednesday Macy andLiam kept sending each other these secret messages through their phones and weird inside jokes. Macy has a phone lock, which I know the password to too, but I'm pretty good at acting dumb so I pretend I'm just trying to guess what her password is because they wouldn't tell me what all the fuss was all about. I just read the most recent message saying something about "Should we tell Paige" or something like that, so I think "Meeh. Nothing to do with me" so I leave it alone. Honestly whenever I'm with Macy and Liam I always feel left out, but it's probably cause I'm too boring.  




No Fcking Way
In fact when Liam texted me later on, I didn't feel like replying at all, because I didn't want to sound interesting virtually and then when faced in reality I'd be boring as heck, so I kept it pretty dull. He just asked me if Paige and Macy were pissed because they haven't replied when he INVITED them to eat out, I was the last person he told so I guess that made me feel really special. Right now he's at Poland, probably enjoying his time fishing or something.

So anyway I read this conversation Macy had with Liam and I saw my name, so curious little Amy checks it out and BAM, I had to scroll up so many times to see the whole conversation from where it started. This whole time I thought Liam didn't think I was that interesting because whenever we hung out he barely notices me because he's either having a food fight with adorable Paige, or having inside jokes with Macy.
I was like...the commentator. 

Anyway, I've told reina all about this so I don't have to elaborate on his colorful ideas on how to ask me to prom. There it is Hyde, Liam is asking me to prom. He's going to invite me to go skating next week at Macy's pre-birthday celeb and on the high bridge facing the rink there'll be a banner saying "PROM?"

(I'm pretending not to know about any of this)
I think it's too public but I'm actually thinking of the option of saying yes, because I kind of want to experience prom in Athens but idk....idk


Love,
Amy



November 11, 2012
Saturday



0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 Spilled Diamonds, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena