Saturday, September 22, 2012

First Post in Ages

Saturday, September 22,2012




Hi,
So I haven't written in forever and I don't think I can summarize every detail about what's been happening for the last..hmm 2 or more years? What I can say though, is that everything's changed and is still gradually changing and my life's been a total roller coaster ride, I have lots of insecurities and times when i had to bottle up so much much of my feelings so I think a secret blog would be the perfect place to vent. The reason why I'm not writing this in my diary is just cause it takes so much more time and I'm afraid it could get stolen or something, plus my mind flows more freely when I'm typing.

There are just some things I can't tell people because I don't think they'd understand everything and i might just end up being judged, so I will post things here anonymously.
And so my dear secret online diary, it is with joy that I name you "Hyde"
(Like from Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, you're my dirty little secret!)

xx Amy




0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 Spilled Diamonds, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena