Saturday, September 22, 2012

Chilling out

Dear Hyde,

This September, two big things happened: My Birthday and the event of me having my first few guy friends here in New York. It started with us hanging out at Ralph's crib and playing truth or dare, don't worry Hyde, it was all clean, I am not "that type of girl". 

That's where I met Nick and Liam for the first time, though I've heard so much about Nick from Macy before, she's got the hots for him, but it's pretty complicated since Nick isn't the type of person who makes the move and he's had a few weird past relationships that he openly shares with Macy.  I was with Paige and Macy at the time and it was pretty fun! I've met Ralph before and just fyi he likes Paige and is a totally sweet guy, kinda overprotective at times, but still sweet. Nick wasn't bad looking and AT FIRST I thought Liam was this quiet nerd guy, but then I found out he was pretty cool! Cool, in a way that I was comfortable with him and we always had fun conversations.

xo Amy

Saturday, September 22, 2012

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 Spilled Diamonds, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena