Thursday, October 11, 2012

Something Extraordinary

Dear Hyde,

Today is going down in the history of my life as:
The day I told mom I had a friend of the male specie and asked for her permission if I could hang out as FRIENDS with this guy.

I know it seems pretty lame that I actually find this extraordinary, but you must understand that I NEVER talk to my parents about boys.They're pretty much like aliens to me..from my parents point of view.

In truth, I never tell them about how I'm actually depressed about the fact that I'm 16 and have never had a boyfriend or a love life, or about how hot that guy is, or how weird or how funny that boy is. In fact, I barely tell them anything about my life aside from the food I eat and my class schedule.

I never tell them about my any of my social engagements or weird or sad stuff that happens to me daily.

And now that I realize it... I've never really known how this whole distance thing happened. But it sucks.
I wish I could weave all my feelings into words to show the depth of my meaning, but sadly not everyone is gifted with the skill of writing.


Word of the day: "Rise"

You know how sometimes you come across a random word twice or thrice in your day and somehow you've got an odd feeling that somehow it's connected to you through the work of some mysterious force?
Well, that word will be the content of my "word of the day"



xo Amy


10.11.12
Thursday




0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 Spilled Diamonds, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena