Spilled Diamonds
Pages
Friday, October 5, 2012
If you are reading this..
Please don't mind my conceited and stupid posts.
This blog is about me, being me,
imperfections and all :-)
...with the load of information I'm trusting you with,
you should know that you are pretty special!
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Big Ass Sloth
Dear Hyde, My school life is seriously falling apart, I've totally abandoned my studies even if I know how important...
Sounds Tragic
Lucky One New to town with a made up name in the angel city, Chasing fortune and fame. And the camera flashes, make it look like a dre...
Prom Jerk
Dear Hyde, Today was pretty good aside from the proven fact that my seatmate loathes me. It sucks, but I can't please everyone yo...
Stupid Post
Dear Hyde, You have no idea how frustrating it is to be ugly. It just makes you so vulnerable and insecure and prone to judgement. S...
Followers
Labels
Aww
(3)
Friends
(3)
Poem
(2)
Random
(3)
Regrets
(2)
Response
(1)
That's sad
(5)
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
February 2014 (1)
March 2013 (1)
December 2012 (2)
November 2012 (3)
October 2012 (12)
September 2012 (8)
About Me
Flutterflies
My name is Amy. Just another lucky misfit
View my complete profile
Template Hits
© 2011
Spilled Diamonds
, AllRightsReserved.
Designed by
ScreenWritersArena
0 comments:
Post a Comment