Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The Bonfire


Dear Hyde,



So my parents said I could go to the bonfire event. I had all the reasons to go..so I did. The sad part was when I got there, we couldn't reach each other because of the signal jammer! I was alone for like, half an hour and I looked like I just got stood up. Literally alone in a crowd of people. Thank goodness some of my friends were attending the bonfire too! So I went with them, which was such a relief!

After that I tried finding a signal but I still couldn't reach Liam because he was in the jammer zone.So then I dragged Gabriella along to find signal since she was trying to contact this boy as well. We were out there standing in random places like the parking lot, the pedestrian, the sidewalk, EVERYHERE.

Sadly, Gabriella and her guy never saw met that night, because he left early and they had no contact. What a piss off.


On the bright side, by some magical reason, Liam spotted me while we were searching for a signal and mind you, it was pretty late when we found each other, I got there at 7pm and he found me at around 9pm! After that we accompanied Gabriella because she needed to find signal and then she needed to find Bea and the others (which took like, forever). After that we watched fireworks show and then me and Liam left the group and went to get food cause we were starving. We passed by the concert arena and felt like rocking out but we were afraid we were going to stand out since the only people who were rocking out were at the far end, so instead we awkwardly bobbed our heads for like 3 minutes and walked away laughing at our own silly antics.

So then I bought a sad cold nutella waffle and Liam got a himself a nice little "sister burger" (yes, that's really what you call it) lol! I tell him my waffle was cold and soggy so he tells me to take a bite out of his burger...he was holding the burger so I say "I think you're forgetting you're a guy" and he's like "so?" and I tell him "It's going to look awkward" because obviously we're of the opposite sex.

Sadly, he doesn't grasp the concept.

People might think we're together or something which is bad. Anyway! SO then we sit on the sidewalk and we talk about random things until 11, after that I was afraid my parents would catch me going home late (they were out) so I told him I needed to go and he walks me home half way.

Strangely I was completely myself around him and it was not that awkward at all, I had a good time! :)

xo Amy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 Spilled Diamonds, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena